Terminal APIs - draft discussion
current work and future developments
- extension of the Calypso API to add support for Prime Extended and Prime PKI transaction modes
- ciphered card commands/responses, and intermediate mutual authentication inside a secure session
- asymmetric card authentication without a SAM
- refactoring of the Calypso API to integrate different Calypso SAM solutions (legacy SAM & Open SAM)
- split of the Calypso API to separate card operations in a Calypso Card API independently to the SAM solution
- Calypso Legacy SAM API to support all transaction modes of the legacy SAM C1.
- Reader API & Card API refactoring for the setting of a card selection
- moving of some elements of card DF selector from the Card API to the Reader API → This will simplify the Card API, and will allow the implementation of the ISO selection settings to be factorised independently of the card extensions.
History of developments
|2022/10/26||Reader API 1.1||
|Calypso API 1.4||
|2022/10/04||Calypso API 1.3||
|2022/05/30||Calypso API 1.2||
|2022/02/01||Calypso API 1.1||